With larger online audiences than ever before, the need to stand out and keep your audience engaged is greater than it’s ever been. We sat down with our tech gurus, who shared with us the three steps behind the creation of a hybrid conference in which they brought a 3000-pax online audience to life.
Step 1 – Idea Generation:
- outlining the client’s needs and targets
- proposing a suitable venue and drafting the overall event design
- presenting digital renders which we then brought to life
- helping to establish the desired end result
Step 2 – Technical Setup:
- identifying suitable equipment for the desired setup
- planning all elements of the event and bringing them together
- bringing those elements to life with efficiency and professionalism
- scheduling the technical setup and the full logistics team
Step 3 – Event Management & Presentation:
- all hands on deck to rehearse and test all the tech
- running the event and offering technical support throughout
- allowing the client to take centre-stage while we present the audience with an unforgettable experience
- providing a copy of the event which can be distributed or used in the future
From award shows and product launches, internal presentations, client events, and motivational talks – you shouldn’t have to sacrifice on quality just because you’re going online.
Give us a shout – we’re here to help make sure you can succeed.